MENU

Discover Your Unique Sense Of “Esencia Style” In Your New Hillside Home On The Ranch

by • February 29, 2016 • 2016, February 2016, Home Life

It’s an uncommon design aesthetic and rich lifestyle opportunity set within an elevated, hillside setting affording coastal and backcountry panoramas as well as miles of walking and biking trails to explore.

It’s an engaging, light, airy farmhouse-inspired approach to architecture and décor, adapted for contemporary Southern California living.

It’s the perfect pairing on wine with fresh produce you harvested from the orchards, row crops and planter beds at Esencia Farm.

It’s the eclectic mix of sliding barn doors, outdoor rooms, rough-hewn beams, plank flooring, wrought iron and galvanized metal in soft neutrals, patinated materials and classic ivory that collaborate with the natural environment to create a radiant, sophisticated and timeless ambiance.

It’s a style that you’ve longed to discover – and can finally experience – at Esencia — where an amazing array of hillside homes are priced from the high $400,000s to over $1 million – and neighborhoods sit atop some of the highest elevations on Rancho Mission Viejo (The Ranch) in scenic South Orange County.

Esencia (Spanish translation:  the essence) currently offers 12 different residential neighborhoods including four “Gavilan” neighborhoods of primarily single story homes exclusive to the 55+ crowd and eight “all ages” neighborhoods to create one ageless village on The Ranch.

Dramatically rising from the floor of the San Juan Valley, the neighborhoods of Esencia are presented by such premier homebuilders as Meritage Homes, Ryland Homes, Shea Homes, Standard Pacific Homes, TRIPointe Homes, Warmington Residential and William Lyon Homes.

Open daily at 10 a.m., the Esencia Visitors Center is located at The Canyon House, an indoor/outdoor retreat featuring a covered open air great room, a secluded covered patio with a fireplace, a spacious courtyard which opens onto a large event lawn, and the adjoining Canyon Coffee, a village coffee house proudly serving Peet’s coffees and teas.   Just below The Canyon House is Oak Canyon where hiking trails meander through stands of live oaks.

Plus, now under cultivation adjacent to The Canyon House is Esencia Farm, a community farm with a variety of in-ground row crops and fruit trees, raised planter beds, a harvest/preparation barn, chicken coop, and greenhouse.  Esencia Farm is the third farm on The Ranch.  Each farm is under the care of the Rancho Mission Viejo Community Farmer who oversees the crops and orchards, conducts farming classes and demonstrations, and hosts special farm-to-table dinners and events for Ranch residents.

And, just opened is The Outlook, exclusive to Gavilan residents and offering a covered outdoor great room, a resort-style lap pool with cabanas, a fire pit, and an outdoor dining area with barbeque grills oriented toward the protected open spaces of The Reserve at Rancho Mission Viejo.

Also open is The South Plunge for all Ranch residents.  The Plunge includes a pool, children’s water play area, small event lawn, and an outdoor grilling and dining area.

Plus, envisioned as Esencia’s signature recreational and community-gathering place will be the view-oriented Hilltop Club with fitness center, swimming pool and spas, wading pool, staffed event bar, arcade, fire pits, barbeque pavilion, bocce courts, and expansive event lawn.

Anticipated to open for instruction by Fall 2018 will be the new Esencia K-8 school (part of the Capistrano Unified School District).  And, approximately 50 acres of commercial space has been allocated at Esencia for such uses as retail shops and services, restaurants, professional and medical offices, and more.

Esencia is the second village for the new inter-generational, 23,000-acre community of Rancho Mission Viejo, situated on the last working ranch in Orange County. About 75% of The Ranch is protected open space managed as The Reserve at Rancho Mission Viejo. The remaining 25% of The Ranch is planned as residential villages offering a broad selection of homes as well as sites for new schools, parks and recreational facilities, up to five million square feet of commercial uses, and access to a network of hiking/biking trails.

To learn more about Esencia on The Ranch, visit www.RanchoMissionViejo.com or call 949-768-1882.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

« »